Spinach Artichoke Dip Pizza!🍕 🌱Vegetarian and Vegan Friendly🌱
- 1 pizza crust (pre-made, or 1 lb of pizza dough)
- 8 oz artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz cream cheese (I used vegan)
- ¼ cup (2 oz) mayo (I used vegan)
- 4 oz mozzarella (I used vegan)
- Olive oil
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder
1. In a skillet over medium heat, add 2-3 tsp of olive oil. Sautee minced garlic for ~1 minute, until fragrant.
2. Add chopped artichoke hearts to pan along with 4 cups of baby spinach. Cook until spinach had reduced down, about 4-5 minutes.
3. Turn heat to low and add 4 oz cream cheese, ¼ cup mayo and lots of seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic). Cook until bubbling slightly, 4-5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and spread onto pre-baked pizza crust. Top with 4 oz (1 cup) of mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake in pre-heated oven (Mine was 400F) according to the instructions on your pizza crust package. 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melty and delicious!
Makes 8 slices of TO DIE FOR pizza!
Nutrition (per 1 slice-vegan version): 210 calories
14 g fat
18 g carbs (total)
4 g fiber
5 g protein
248 mg sodium
This is an easy, 20-30 minute dinner option (if you use pre-made crust) and it is hands-down one of the most delicious variations on pizza I’ve ever made! I make no claims that it’s “healthy” but it’s incredible and filling, and can easily be made vegan. I can find vegan substitutes for cream cheese, mayo, and mozz cheese at ANY grocery store- I promise you can too (check the area near the tofu/wonton wrappers)! Also, if you choose to make it with the dairy versions, it will have significantly more protein. This one is a must try either way! Enjoy! 👏🏻👏🏻
#vegan #veganrecipes #vegetarian #plantbased #spinachartichokedip #pizza #recipes