#Repost @chriztycreationz with @get_repost
・・・・・・ #TuesdayTutorial #TutorialTuesday I totally meant to share these Oldie but Goodie Video Tutorials in the morning but I've been Baking MACARONS all day • I'M REPOSTING THREE right now • since it's been a week of French Macarons I thought it'd be Perfext to Share these since I'm receiving a lot of inquiries • I have Tweaked it since BUT this recipe will give you these Fluffy Amazing French Macarons .... 🍥♠️💜(1 of 5) French Macaron Recipe 💜
• 1 Cup Powder Sugar (Confectioners')
.... 160 grams
• 3/4 Cup Almond Flour/Meal ((or 1cup))
.... 115 grams
• 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
.... 50 grams
• 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
.... 1 gram
• 2 Egg Whites (Aged +24hrs 👌🏼)
.... 60 grams
• In a crystal bowl (or a Stainless Steel Bowl) Sift your AF -&- PS in, Whisk /Mix well .... if you're making a Flavor Mac Shell this is when you Add your Flavor Powder (1-TblSp.) .... Ex: Nescafé, Pumpkin Spice, Strawberry Quick, Espresso, UBE Powder, for the Mocha = Cocoa Powder -&- Nescafé 1tsp. of each, Etc.! ((Note: when I'm adding a Flavor Powder I do the 3/4cup of AF, if not I add the 1 cup of AF 😉))
• Pour the Dry Mix in a Food Processor .... Pulse 4x's, then mix on High for 1.5mins, stop half way, with your Spatula move the flour around, especially what gets stuck/sets at the bottom.
• from the Food Processor, Sift once again the Dry Mixture into the same crystal bowl you used ((or Stainless Steel Bowl), set aside for now!
• Pour your EW, "Aged Egg Whites" into a different Crystal Bowl ((must be Oil Free)), with your Hand Mixer, Mix on LOW for 1.5mins ((I've also tried it with 3-EW, stick with 2-EW)) I've used my Stand Mixer too, I prefer my Hand Mixer for more Control!
• once it starts to get Foamy, add your Cream of TARTAR, keep Mixing, now start adding the GS, Lil by Lil, Keep Mixing ((do not turn off your mixer)) .... IF you want to experiment I've also added a pinch of Salt and that would be added in this Step!
•• CONT..... I don't weigh my ingredients 💜 #FrenchMacarons #Macarons #Recipe #MacaronRecipe #InstaRecipe #InstaPic #Baker #ChriztysHelpfulTipz #LiveLoveLaugh #ChriztyCreationz💋