Let’s talk about some adequate when setting up a shoot with a photographer. Personally I’ve had many experiences where people don’t reply back, just to later give me this excuse and I have the same reaction as the picture above.
1. We understand that you are also busy, so at least try to get back to us/photographer
2. If you’re “busy” try not posting on your social media. Kind makes us seem like you’re ignoring the text/call
3. If your are no longer interested, let us know! We appreciate communication.
4. Unable to make it to the shoot that’s today, let us know ASAP. Don’t just leave us in the dark
5. Communication is key to having a successful shoot
Now I’ll admit. There are times where people text me and I honestly forgot to reply back. If that happens, text me again. I tell everybody I work with that if I don’t reply back right away, then they can text me again and again.