CREATE LASTING CHANGE
Get the body and health you've always wanted with the Resolve2Evolve Transformation Challenge: a 6-week exercise, nutrition and mindset training program designed to transform your body and, most importantly, your way of thinking.
1. The program kicks off with our highly acclaimed “Winning By Losing” nutrition seminar. This is where we reveal all of the secrets to success that have worked for past challengers.
2. You get a proven set of meal plans to follow. These take all of the guess work out of what to eat and when to eat it during the challenge, and teach you how to eat after the challenge. This means you will have a stack of delicious meals and snacks that you can prepare simply and easily to have on hand for the entire challenge. The challenge is about nourishing your body, NOT restricting your calories!
3. Food and Exercise Diary. We have found this tool to be one of the keys to the success of this program. The simple reality is that if you are writing down both what you are eating as well as how much you are exercising, then you are more likely to have success.
4. Pre and Post Body Composition Analysis. This is done with our specialised equipment. The benefit of this is that it shows how much your body changes not only on the scales but in terms of many health markers like total body fat as well as dangerous visceral fat.
5. Weekly one on one support with me to keep you accountable and on track.
Register now only 6 spots left. .
Some serious kick ass going down this morning 😮👊🏻🥊. Added some new kickboxing drills into the combo and heart rate goes through the roof!! How awesome is that!! As of next term we are adding more kickboxing classes into our time table so watch this space as we add new classes and formats. Can’t wait!! Come and give the classes a go we have free 7 day free trial - link in bio 👆👆👆
Pulling action we just don’t do enough of it!! This weeks HIIT class we included some #TRX pull ups to even out all the pushing actions we do. Make sure your back and chest exercises are even. Strong back 💪🏻💪🏻 is so important 👊🏻👊🏻.