Chicken, Chickpeas & Greens||
- Protein / Carb Meal - .
- 150gram raw chicken breast - broccoli, roughly chopped
- cauliflower, roughly chopped - onion, roughly chopped - garlic, crushed
- Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- pepitas - baby spinach
- olive oil
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Himalayan pink salt - pepper .
- Preheat oven to 180deg.
- Place chicken in baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and cook for approximately 15 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile: Heat olive oil in frypan, add onion, stir and cook for a minute.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, garlic, parsley and chickpeas to the pan, season with salt and pepper, stir to combine.
- Cook for about 10mins, stirring occasionally, throw in pepitas, cook for a further 2mins. - Cover plate with baby spinach, spoon over the broccoli/cauliflower mix, then place sliced chicken on top.
- Squeeze over fresh lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.