"– Nothing is impossible. Life is hard for the lazy.
– When you feel like judging someone , run towards a mirror. Then you see that you have faults too.
– The law is to train , train, train – until the lamb becomes a lion .
– Never let anyone tell you cannot do something . If you have a dream, go after it. There are people who cannot win and say that you also will not win. If you want something, go after it.
-If you did something really good , you should look to do another wonderful thing, and not settling for that for long . Just find out what will be next .
– The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants in life is merely the will to try and the faith to believe that it is possible.
– The master in the art of living makes little distinction between work and leisure , between mind and body, between education and recreation, between love and religion. He simply pursues his vision of excellence in whatever he does , leaving it to others to decide whether it is working or playing . He knows he is always doing both simultaneously.
– So you lost ? Shut up and train more.
-I’m no sports psychologist, but here are some things that help me deal with some of the ego bruising which I’ve felt in losing competition matches and getting tapped in training.
I know it’s not supposed to matter what happens in training, but if I’m being truthful it bothered the hell out of me getting caught by people when I was a white, blue and purple belt. I still don’t like it but the stuff in the video has helped me take the sting out of it and use my ego to improve, rather than being a destructive or unhealthy thing." -BJJ black belt Josh Vogel #bjj#mental#mindset#training#artoflosing#balance#sports#psychology#sportspsychology @joaomiyao#mentalstrength#positive#train#learn#jiujitsu#fight#competition
Thanks for the support brother! 💪#CBD#mma#recovery#training#Repost @sweetbread_135 with @get_repost
Shout out to @bio_cbd_plus for the support leading up to my World Title fight live @axstvfights for @cesmma. With all the body aches that come with the countless hours of hard training and sleepless nights, rest and recovery becomes one of the most important assets of a training camp and with @bio_cbd_plus I've been sleeping well and feeling efficient in training. Do some research and give these guys a follow
Thanks for the support!💪💪💪 #cbd#mma#recovery#training#Repost @carloscondit with @get_repost
I've been using CBD off on for a few years. Its been great for recovery and to fight inflammation ... But finding a consistent, high quality source has been difficult . A little while back I tried @bio_cbd_plus and was really impressed. They have extremely high production standards and their products are third party tested for purity. I use this stuff myself and would highly recommend it to anyone who uses or is thinking about trying CBD.
FEATURES OF THEIR Peace CBD VAPE:
100% FREE of harmful chemical fillers (NO PG, VG or PEG)
NO Artificial Flavoring
NO Nicotine or THC
Organically Grown Hemp
Natural Pain Reliever
Speeds up recovery Use Coupon Code: nbk15 (all lower case) 15% off for fans and followers: