WELL, THE WEEKEND HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED SO WHY DON'T WE ALL GO OUT AND GET PIERCED!! Aahahahaha :D :D :D
Don't forget $45 Basic Cartilage Piercings and Nose Piercings until December 6th, 2018.
#piercings#bodyart#bodypiercings#cheers#badpuns#ksp (not valid with any other offer, excludes industrial and septum piercings)
TIPS TO HELP YOUR PIERCING HEAL!
1. Do not touch or let other touch or play with your piercing.
2. Clean your NEW piercing for 6 weeks day and night with a piercing gel or salt rock solution. Remove any puss or crispy stuff from around it. Try not to use drying out agents like peroxides.
3. Remember to move your piercing back and forth to prevent it from becoming stuck -Do this gently with clean hands. (Wash hands after)
4. Rember your piercing is a foreign object to your body let it settle in before you think of removing it because it hurts!
5. Your new piercing will become red, swollen and some puss may be present, give it time and follow your body piercers advise before saying it infected and removing it!
If you have any questions about your piercing please contact Kathryn for some helpful tips.
0434 207 209