My heart is a new flame for this girl, and I can’t get enough. Can people give me some pointers on how to get to know her better??
Goodmorning; sorry I haven’t been posting much. I’ll try to do it more. I’m just working on myself and need time away.
Who likes American Apparel?
I’ve been kinda on a hiatus.
Do you support the lgbtq+ community? 🏳️🌈
What’s your dream room like?
Do you think the world could do a better job of paying attention to what they’re doing to the environment?
Good morning ! Have a great day!
Somewhere, there is a somebody for you. A diamond in the rough. Dug up from the hardest of dirt. Don’t give up because they don’t know you exist but think about having a person as amazing as you. Don’t get discouraged! Let the best come last.
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.”
Giraffes 🦒 or Lions 🦁
Do you guys like my theme so far??
Just give me your honest answer by giving providing a number 1 between 10!
Fank you guys!! ❤️❤️❤️
Do you listen to the 1975?
This dog is smiling. 🐶🙈😍😂
Do you have a dog?
Do you like to shop??
Also make sure to go follow my personal!! I want to start doing some special things for all my followers on both insta’s!!
❤️ @helloitzelena ❤️
It’s crazy that every single thing I’ve been through, even the things I wished never happened- the things I literally cried on the kitchen floor over- are what brought me to where I am and who I am today. Like every shitty, horrible thing that you’ve ever wished you could go back in time and undo, is part of the reason for any good thing that has happened along the path your life is currently on. You can chalk it up to the butterfly effect, or karma, or fate, or magic, or coincidence, or God. But the fact remains that every bad thing that’s happened to you is partly responsible for every good thing that’s going to happen to you
Iced coffee or Hot brewed coffee?
it hurts because you feel too much, because you care too much and because you feel connected no matter how far you go. so to be honest, it will always hurt, and you will go through life thinking it is such a terrible thing. but my dear, it is not, and i want you to keep feeling, keep caring, and keep loving, for all those things do bring pain, but i assure you, it is all quite worth it. in other words, i need you to be you when i need you most
@vogueyears - quote credit
Chocolate 🍫 or Vanilla 🥛?
Coping with Feelings of Panic
1. Remember, feelings of panic are just exaggerations of normal bodily stress reactions.
2. Sensations are neither harmful nor dangerous - just unpleasant. Nothing worse will happen.
3. Stop adding to the panic with frightening thoughts of where panic will lead.
4. Stay in the present. Be aware of what is happening to you rather than concern yourself with how much worse it might get.
5. Wait and give the fear time to pass.
6. Notice that when you stop adding to panic with frightening thoughts, the fear begins to fade.
7. Focus on coping with facing the fear rather than trying to avoid it or escape from it.
8. Look around you. Plan what you will do next as the panic subsides.
9. Think about the progress made so far, despite all the difficulties.
10. When you are ready to go on, do so in an easy, relaxed manner. There is no hurry.
Each time you cope with panic, you reduce your fear!