Ok Keto pals, this is SOOOO delicious! Enjoy every minute of it ! 😁 Thanks @ for the recipe!!
Serving of: 3-4
FOR THE POT PIE FILLING:
3 tbsp butter
1/2 cup onion, diced (about 2.5 oz)
1/2 cup celery, sliced (2 medium ribs)
1/2 cup carrots, slices (about 2.5 oz)
3 cloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper, to taste
12 oz chicken, cubed small
3/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup chicken broth
3/4 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup frozen peas
FOR THE DOUGH:
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
3 tbsp cream cheese
1 large egg
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
STEP 1, FOR THE POT PIE FILLING:
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. - Once the butter is melted, add the onion, celery, carrots, garlic and a little salt and pepper to the pan. Sauté until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the chicken to the pan and sauté until is is cooked though.
- Add the heavy cream and chicken broth to the pan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and then reduce heat to low and let simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Mix in the cheese until melted.
- Stir in peas
STEP 2, FOR THE DOUGH:
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir to combine and microwave 1 additional minute.
- Mix in almond flour, egg, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, sea salt and black pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well combined. If if gets stringy or is not quite melted enough, put it back in for another 30 seconds.
- Divide the dough into four equal pieces.
- Spread the dough pieces out into large flat circles on parchment paper or a silpat. If it starts to get sticky, wet your hands a little bit to prevent it from sticking to you.
- Divide the pot pie filling between four mini (cupcake) pans or 2 larger pans
- Top each one with a piece of dough, folding it down around the edges.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top.