Hey wussup guys? Today I decided to start giving demonstrations of some workouts that you can do right at home or at your local gym. In this video, get ready to get that heart pumping & those legs working! •
Totally not necessary but I used dumbbells in this video to make the workout a bit harder. If you have some laying around at home, great! If not, great! Still do it. Also, I used a bench at the gym but a sturdy chair or small step ladder will work.
- First exercise is a step forward & back single leg lunge. Start by doing 3-6 reps on each leg or 8-10 reps for a more advanced workout then alternate legs.
- Next we have forward a lunge to side step squat. Start with 3-6 reps for beginners, or 8-10 reps for a tougher workout then alternate legs and sides.
- The next exercise is called a pop squat. Do 8-12 of these or 15-20 for a more advanced workout.
- Next we have swift alternating step-ups. Let’s do 12-20 of these or 30-40 for a more heart racing exercise (count each step as one)
- The next exercise is called a sit stand. This is where the chair or edge of the bed or a sofa comes into play. Be sure to sit completely down before jumping back up. ( 🗣 It’s not a squat!) do 8-12 or 15-20 (you know why I’d like you to do more)
- Last but not least, we have step overs. Use a sturdy chair against a wall (not a folding chair, but a chair chair lol) or a small step stool. We’ll top it off with 12-20 or 30-40 if you really wanna sweat!
And that’s all folks! Now for a more advanced advanced workout, try and repeat it all over again! Have a great workout guys! 💪🏾