Tomorrow Seth and I plan to go adventure and hike all day, so tonight calls for a yummy meal. Grilled chicken and my favorite Brussels. #everydayimbrusseling
How does one makes these brussel beauties👇🏼 1. Trim brussels sprout ends add to microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for 3 miniutes and let cool.
3. Add 2 tbsp @coconutsecretofficial coconut aminos, 1 tsp sesame seed oil, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/4 tsp ginger power, and 1/2 tsp sesame seeds to bowl. Then slowly whisk in 2 tbsp @primalkitchenfoods avocado oil.
4. Once spouts are cooled, add to skewers. Space spouts out
5. Add to gallon zip lock bag and pour in yummy sauce. * optional: marinate for 2 hours.
6. Grill for 10-15 minutes over medium heat.
7. Top with extra sesame seeds and green onions and devour!
Any one else obsessed with Brussels sprouts?