HEALTHY OATMEAL DRINK ❤️👇 SAVE IT📌
I got LOTS of requests for this recipe yesterday, so here it is!! Super easy to make and 100% healthy. WARNING: THIS THING IS DELICIOUS AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE, don’t tell me I didn’t warn ya 😜
✖️3/4 cup oats ( I used steel cut oats)
✖️1 cup water
✖️4 cups almond milk
✖️5-6 packets of Stevia or any sweetener you like (or use sugar for even more amazing taste, but it will add more calories)
✖️3 cinammon sticks or 5 tbs powdered cinnamon ✖️pinch of salt
1. Mix oats, water, sweetener, cinnamon, and salt in a pan at HIGH heat until water comes to a boil.
2. Add almond milk and wait until it boils again.
3. Once it’s boiling, cover the pan, put heat on MEDIUM and let it cook for 10-15 minutes.
4. Pour the liquid inside a jar/container and let it cool down. Once it’s cool, leave in the fridge for atleast 3 hours.
5. By now the drink should be thick and creamy. The next step is to put it in a blender to make sure the oats become liquid.
And that’s it! Serve cold & enjoy 😊 If the drink gets too thick after being in the fridge for a while, add some more almond milk and problem solved.
Let me know if you try it out! ❤️