WEEK 11 UPDATE 🐶🐶🐶
( new house edition)
How is it we’ve only had this cutie for 3 weeks?! He fits right into our little family perfectly and we are so in love with him!
- He has DOUBLED his weight since we got him (at least). Homeboy is HEAVY!
- He looooves to snuggle, especially in the morning while I drink my coffee by the fire (check my stories for some cutie videos of this)
- He has massively improved with the potty training and we think a lot of it is due to the new house. He knows to go to the door and sniff to tell us and I got him some bells to ring yesterday so now to train that.
- He is getting better when we leave with the separation anxiety and only anxiety pees sometimes.
- He is waaaaay too smart and if he does something “bad” (which isn’t often), he will come over and snuggle his face into me to get out of being in trouble.
- We decorated for Christmas and he didn’t try to touch one ornament or piece of garland.
- No new tricks this week. We just solidified our behaviors in the new environment with all the crazy going on, but he is getting REALLY solid with down, sit, stay, come and place.