• Bald eagles fly at a speed of around 30 miles per hour, and while gliding can reach up to 45 miles per hour.
• When diving, they can reach speeds of up to 100 miles per hour.
• An adult bald eagle’s 2 inch long talons are capable of exerting a force of 1,000 pounds of pressure per square inch.
• Bald eagles have up to 7000 feathers which are composed of keratin, the same material which makes up human hair and nails.
• An eagle can fly up to 10,000 feet.
• The bald eagle's eyesight is estimated to be 5 to 6 times sharper than a human's.
• An eagle can consume one pound of fish in about four minutes.
Canon 7D Mark II
Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS II USM
Really Right Stuff TVC-24L
Wimberley WH-200 Gimbal Head II
@ @ @ @ndation @