TODAYS MY BIRTHDAYYYY YALL, one year older and maybe wiser🙄🎁 I have to look at birthdays as reflections of the last year.
Although I always hate turning a year older, I appreciate all of the things I’ve accomplished throughout the last 365 days. This was a big year for many reasons.
1. I got engaged to the most amazing boyfriend and life partner I could have ever dreamed of, and all of the people I love most were there to celebrate with us. Next steps 🏠👶🏼🥰 @ •
2. I was able to visit my beautiful family in Romania yet another time 🇷🇴 •
3. We got the cutest puppy as the newest addition to our little family, my new baby Blue 🐶 •
4. I hired my best friend as my training coach and changed the way I look at working out 🏋️♀️ 🙅🏾♂️ this is the most comfortable I’ve ever been with my nutrition pattern and my overall physique 🙏🏻 @ •
5. I started training at @ and met some dope new friends I’m happy to work alongside daily. •
6. My knowledge and skill set within my training and nutrition business has greatly evolved. I’ve continuously been able to grow within my craft and help people transform not only their bodies, but their entire outlook on what health really means to them. Shoutout to all my clients for the hard work you put in daily 😊❤️ •
7. I started a new online training and nutrition platform that’s really taken off and provided me with new ways to reach a wider audience ... factiontraining.com 🙏🏻
8. I’ve traveled more this year than any other and experienced some amazing new cities and cultures... still have one more trip to Vancouver this for New Years @ •
I can’t wait for everything 29 will bring, buttttt to all my friends that are in their thirties, idk if I’m mentally ready to join y’all yet 🙄😆 hopefully one more year will get me there