Decided to give a plant based diet a try because I was getting tired of eating 🐔 chicken, 🐄 steak, 🦃turkey, 🐣 eggs, and 🐟fish. I was always super bloated and the taste wasn’t my favorite. Better for the environment, better for my health, and better for the animals. Sticking to a low fat, high carb diet (good carbs from veggies, beans, oats, brown rice and fruits). Cutting out dairy, and also trying to eat gluten free as much as possible. Avoiding processed junk food. Even if the label says (gluten free or vegan doesn’t mean it’s healthy) my goal is to feel great from the inside out. Eating fibrous Whole Foods which are nutrient dense helps you stay full and feel less hungry. Here is a list of some of the foods I will be eating.
2. Veggies patties/sausage veggie patties
3. Fruits (grapefruit, oranges, antioxidant berries, kiwi, bananas)
4. Cucumbers, zucchini, carrots
5. Bell peppers, romaine lettuce
8. Unsweetened Almond milk
10. Brown rice
12. Vegan protein shakes @1upnutrition
13. Organic Hummus
14. Tomatoes, onions, celery
15. Black beans/kidney beans
16. Leafy greens (spinach, baby chard, kale)
17. Avocado, almonds, cashews.
18. Red potato’s, yams, sweet potato.
19. Comment below if you would ever give a plant based diet a try? 👍🏻👎🏻👇 also comment below if you have any ideas or suggestions on plant based foods I should try. 👇 Email: Steph.Spinoso@gmail.com