Made the easiest hash this evening. It’s compliant, delicious, filling and even freezable! I eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner - just throw a fried egg on top and it’s a protein and veggie packed meal. And don’t forget the hot sauce, @ has a great option.
Whole30 Sausage Hash
(This recipe makes a ton, scale back if you’d like a smaller serving.)
- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 2 large bell peppers, diced
- 3 packs chicken apple @, cut into bite-size pieces
1. Preheat to 350. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour 3-4 tablespoons olive or avo oil over and stir to coat.
2. Spread evenly on baking sheets lined with parchment.
3. Sprinkle with salt and herbs de provence to taste.
4. Bake for 30-45 minutes, until potatoes are lightly browned.
5. Once cooled, freeze for up to three months or (more likely) eat immediately!