Tag someone who would love Cauliflower buffalo wings! This has been our latest quick veggie side dish when we want something spicy and satisfying to eat. It comes together in less than 30 minutes and is pretty darn addicting too... I posted on IG stories yesterday asking if you want Thanksgiving videos and most said yes, more please! I think you could make something like this for dinner and the crowd would be pleased. Thanksgiving dinner is usually so traditional with the turkey, yams, green beans, pumpkin pie - would be fun to throw a curveball with this or another unique dish. I'm thinking of doing that for ours! I don't think our family would mind (too much). OR instead of buffalo sauce, maybe a cheesey sauce. Mmmmmm!! Recipe below. .
Buffalo Cauliflower Wings Recipe:
1 Head Cauliflower,
1 cup all purpose glour
1 cup whole milk (or almond milk for vegan)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cooking oil
1-2 cups panko breadcrumbs
1. Cut cauliflower into large chunks
2. To make batter - mix flour, milk, garlic powder, and oil together until combined.
3. Add cauliflower -mix and toss in cauliflower to coat.
4. Coat cauliflower in panko breadcrumbs.
5. Place cauliflower on baking sheet lined with parchment paper
6. Bake at 400º for 15 minutes. Remove and toss in favorite buffalo sauce. Bake again for 5-10 minutes until crispy. Serve and enjoy with a dressing of your choice!