Hi I'm Philip (formerly @). I had changed my IG handle in April to introduce something I started developing on my bday, which happens to fall on Earth Day. Going into 2018, I wanted to challenge myself creatively with a new type of project that was inspired by the years spent adventuring in the outdoors, traveling, disconnecting in nature, & meeting new people. It's been 6 months of navigating, researching, planning, & consolidating a handful of my interests but just a little over a week ago, I finally launched ENDS OF THE EARTH (LB to rep my city) into the atmosphere. Essentially, EOTE is a platform for me to produce various creative projects & collaborate with other creatives in our communities with 3 main elements in mind: Earth, home, & human nature. It's also a way for me to shed light on strengthening our relationships with our natural environments. It's an evolving (labor of love) project which keeps it exciting & open. We launched with a gallery show & pop up, but Ends of the Earth can be anything that aligns with our themes & can pop up whenever I have the time to be creative & bring people together. I'm also open to collaborations, so feel free to contact me if we share a similar frequency.
THANK YOU to everyone who was involved in helping me bring this little vision to life & to those who supported this journey so far. I am grateful & humbled! 🙏🏼 Stay tuned for our next event on 11/11. 🌎
5 Takeaway lessons:
1) People may doubt you. Don't let it consume you, but instead, use it as fuel to do better, to be better.
2) There will be people you reach out to who don't respond. That's ok. Everyone runs on a different track. Timing with certain people in your life will find its way to you. No need to chase.
3) Failure can be inevitable. Run with it, absorb it, learn from it. It will teach you to bring out the best version of yourself.
4) Focus on the people in your life who truly nourish your soul & heart, who impact you with positivity.
5) Plants make people happy.