HOT! HOT! HOT! This #tacotuesday we are channeling the heat wave that’s been going on with these delicious Buffalo Cauli Tacos! I think cauliflower is the most versatile veggie and one of my favorites! What about you?! I would love to hear your comments below, but first let’s make some tacos!
FOR THE CAULIFLOWER:
1/2 head cauliflower cut in bite sized pieces
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. chili powder (or more if you dare)
3/4 cup buffalo sauce separated
Pepper (optional for more flavor)
FOR THE TACOS:
6 corn tortillas (I love @latortillafactory)
1/2 head romaine lettuce chopped finely
1 avocado, diced
Optional: vegan ranch/ sauce, cilantro, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. In a bowl combine cauliflower ingredients: cauliflower, garlic powder, chili powder, pepper and 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce. Stir to combine. Spread evenly on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, flipping halfway.
3. A few minutes before the cauliflower is done baking, heat up 1/2 remaining buffalo sauce in a saucepan on stove.
4. Remove cauliflower from the oven and place it back in the bowl. Add remaining heated buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
5. To assemble tacos, load each tortilla with romaine, avocado and cauliflower. Drizzle with ranch or whatever toppings you love!
Enjoy! #tacosforever #t4tacos