One Pan and DONE! 🍤 Sheet Pan Garlic & Dill Shrimp with Asparagus & Blistered Tomatoes (equally as garlicky). An easy meal accomplished on one pan and done in under 30 minutes. Attention Moms‼️This meal also vanished from my kids’ plates. You could easily get away with just the sheet pan for the meal, but I threw in some cheesy polenta tonight because, you know, more is more.✨
4 tbsp Olive Oil
5 Cloves Garlic minced & divided
1 tsp Dried Dill
1/4 tsp Salt & Pepper
1 1/4 lb Shrimp peeled & deveined
1/2 Lemon thinly sliced
1 bunch Aspargus
2 cups Baby Heirloom Tomatoes
3 tbsp Italian Parsley chopped
1. Arrange oven rack 6 inches from the broiler. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, gently stir the shrimp, 2 tbsp of the minced garlic, dried dill, 2 tbsp Olive Oil, salt & pepper. Place on the baking sheet. Arrange lemon slices in and around the shrimp.
3. Using the same mixing bowl, combine the asparagus, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp Garlic, salt & pepper. Mix and place on the baking sheet.
4. Do the same for the tomatoes using the last 1 tbsp olive oil and garlic, salt & pepper.
5. Roast the sheet pan at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Switch the oven to the high broil setting and cook for 5 minutes more. Remove from oven, top with Italian Parsley, and serve warm.
Serving suggestion: serve with Parmesan Polenta.