Brioche, Eggs, Cream, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Maple Syrup
- Step 1: Mix 8 eggs, 2 cups of half n half, 1/3 cup of granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence, 1/2 tablespoon of grounded cinnamon, pinch of salt and nutmeg,
- Step 2: Grease the inside of a crock pot and place thickly sliced brioche into the pot
- Step 3: Pour mixture in Step 1 onto brioche, making sure each piece is cooked
- Step 4: Cook on low heat for 2 hours until French toast is warm
- Step 5: Serve with maple syrup and icing sugar
Special thanks to Le Cordon Bleu for the cooking equipment! 法國藍帶專業級廚具已登陸香港，帶給你入廚新煮意，將星級產品融入家中.
#klamskitchen #brunchideas #cordonblue