🌸Tip 93. Street Food Can Be A Healthy PCOS Snack!🌸
When looking for a snack whilst on the go I was drawn to one of Zagreb’s traditional street foods which is grilled corn on the cob! 🌽 which tastes great and definitely going to make when I get home. .
Benefits of eating corn on the cob👇.
• PCOS friendly (gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free).
• Provides essential minerals (Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc, Iron & Copper).
• Sweet corn is loaded with lutein and zeaxanthin, two phytochemicals that promote healthy vision.
• High in fibre which helps with weight loss.
• The insoluble fiber in corn feeds good bacteria in your gut which aids in digestion and helps keep you regular.
Advantages of eating street food from around the world👇.
• The food is simple & simply prepared.
• Most are healthy.
• They are cheap.
• Buying food from street vendors supports local economy, helping people who are out of jobs to make a bit of money.
• You can eat these traditional street delicacies while walking.
• Doing what locals do makes for a wholesome experience of the city.
Other examples of healthy street foods that are great for a PCOS snack👇.
• Roasted chestnuts.
• Sweet potato .
• Mixed fruit .