Shrink Film and Posca Markers!
A simple and easy way to make jewelry, charms, pins, etc!
We carry everything you need here!
1. Sketch out your idea, on any paper! It doesn’t matter for the sketch to be perfect because you will only need it to trace your image over!
2. Begin lining your drawing with the Posca Marker! •Take note that if you are using color, the color will be darker once done baking!
3. Cut your image out! Try not to cut any sharp edges, it makes it harder to get the charm to lay flat.
4. Preheat your oven to the temperature that is on the packaging for the film.
5. Keep an eye on the shrink film!
As shown, it will curl, but no need to worry! As it heats up, it will lay flat again.
• if the image is still not laying flat, use a flat metal object such as a spatula or palette knife and gently press down on the shrink film
6. YOU’RE DONE ✨ you did great!!!! #posca #arttutorial #shrinkydinks #shrinkfilm #charm #diy #crafts #jerrysartaramavabeach #jerrysartarama #art #hobbies