Toowoomba local Ben Hunter is a promising young baker, selling his café style goods at local markets. With the help of his parents and NDIS funding, “Ben & Co, Bakers with Purpose” was formed. Providing opportunities for young people with intellectual disabilities. * Image descriptions:
1. Ben Hunter, grinning whilst mixing ingredients in a bowl
2. Ben and his mother pictured in their kitchen, ben concentrating whilst carefully scooping cake mix into a muffin tray
3. Ben carefully grasping at one of his homemade cakes with a pair of tongs, setting up his treats at a bake sale.
4. A top down view of a box of 6 different treats, including muffins, brownies and cupcakes. Next to the box is a Ben & Co business card.
5. Finishing up for the day, Ben standing next to his proud mother, to the right of a large Ben & Co Bakers with Purpose banner.