Hi beauties (and gents)! 😉Here’s some yumminess for your #Thursday feed! ✨The Best Gluten Free Banana Bread✨
Cook Time 50 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
* 2 cups of gluten-free free flour (homemade or red mill paleo mix)
* 4-5 very ripe bananas mashed (1 1/2 cups)
* 1/2 cup coconut sugar
* 1/2 cup ghee
* 2 eggs
* 2 tablespoons almond milk (unsweetened) * 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2-1 cup chocolate chips I used 1 cup
* 1/2 cup of walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
3. In a blender, cream together butter and coconut sugar. Stir in eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas until well blended.
4. Stir banana mixture and chocolate chips into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for at least 5 minutes. Slice and serve warm! #paleobakingmadeeasy #bananabread #easypaleorecipes #easypaleo