Vegan butternut squash soup 🥣
Had to make a vegan butternut squash soup a couple weeks ago and I loved it! @ has a great recipe - I just added my own spices! 🌶
* 2 tablespoon olive oil
* 4 large garlic cloves (finely chopped)
* 1 cup yellow onion (finely chopped)
* 2 celery stalks (chopped)
* 2 large carrots (finely chopped)
* 8 cups chopped butternut squash (peeled, seeded and chopped into 1-inch cubes)
* 4 cups vegetable stock
* 1 tsp cumin
* 1 tsp coriander * 1 tsp curry powder * 1 tsp old bay seasoning * Salt and pepper to taste
. * In a large stockpot over medium heat, heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic, onions, and celery, stirring often, until soft and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
* Add the carrots, butternut squash, and vegetable stock.
* Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer until all of the vegetables are tender, about 30 to 40 minutes.
* Working in batches, transfer the soup to a blender and process until smooth. Return the soup to the pot.
* Add your spices, stir, and enjoy