Ebook Photos & Videos on Instagram

Report inappropriate content

bitesbooksbrews

As I was approaching 25% yesterday and everything was wrapping up quite nicely, I started to panic and wonder what was going to happen in the other 75%. Turns out, I’m reading a book of short stories. I’m not complaining, I just usually avoid short stories, although I’m not sure why. So, I’m into the 3rd story and enjoying the cozy, predictable, Hallmark feel. How do you feel about short stories? #bookstagram #achristmascourting #netgalley #netgalleyreadathon #kindle #kindlepaperwhite #ebook #book #books #booked #bookish #bookworm #bookgirl #booknerd #bookdragon #read #reader #readmore #justaddtea #christmas

0

andersenmariannehk


Fatal error: Call to undefined function Twitter\Text\idn_to_ascii() in /srv/www/gramview.com/public_html/vendor/nojimage/twitter-text-php/lib/Twitter/Text/StringUtils.php on line 118