Keto can cure a lot of things naturally and allows your body to heal. If you are being exposed to environmental contaminants and you don't realize it, that could be making you sick and keep you from healing and seeing success with your health. I personally have lived through toxic mold exposure and have been able to heal and come back from years of health issues I couldn't understand or figure out why they were happening. Mold and toxic environments are everywhere. They even exist in dry regions such as CO, AZ, NV, etc. Those can be especially damaging because those molds that survive in dry climates have learned to adapt and survive and are stronger and deadlier than others. Mold symptoms and toxic environments can include unexplained weight gain, depression, anxiety, tingling in extremities, chronic sinusitis, burning/itching eyes/ears, stomach aches, headaches, unexplained bloody noses, anemias, extreme fatigue, and the list goes on. There is hope though- there are practitioners and doctors that DO understand and can help. Hope you're doing well on your keto journey! I'm here to help if anyone may be experiencing the effects of a toxic environment. Remember what you put in your mouth should be your medicine as Socrates said, "Let thy food be thy medicine"...but don't discount what you breathe in and expose yourself to on a daily basis too!!!