Had a lovely—though a bit chilly 🥶😅—day representing @ at the Vegan Holiday Pop-Up Market (hosted by @) last weekend!
It was wonderful & exciting to connect with so many people equally passionate about promoting health through a diet & lifestyle 🤗
Curious to learn more about @? Or wanting to get involved?
Well, I am SO glad you asked!
Just head on over to our @ page (@) and ask to join our @ group (), where you’ll find the details of our monthly events—we’re actually having a dinner in a little over a week at Ye’s Asian Vegan Kitchen in Hilliard.
Also, in the new year, we look forward to the following:
1) initiating a restaurant campaign, in which we’ll work with local restaurants & ask them to regularly offer/add to their menus whole food plant-based (& oil-free) meals 👏🏻
2) hosting whole food plant-based cooking demos for the community 👩🏻🍳
3) providing educational talks on a variety of topics—including how to approach cooking for the first time, how to cook on a budget, how to cook small or large amounts, how to raise a plant-based family, and how to prevent and reverse chronic diseases ❤️
4) offering book reviews and/or movie and documentary screenings, over plant-based appetizers and snacks 🍠
5) collaborating with community resources to focus on sustainability, specifically in regards to creating & maintaining community & personal vegetable gardens 🥬
If any of these initiatives just sparked a 🔥 in you, please don’t hesitate to reach out! Let me tell you, these are exciting times, & I would LOVE to have you join me in keeping this wonderful momentum going! Together, we can & will promote optimal health for all (our planet 🌎 included) 💪🏻😎🌱