According to the , change in your life is good for the following 5 reasons. Here is what I agree with and what I don’t.
1) You are pushed out of your comfort zone: 100% agree with this statement and I have gone through this cycle multiple times in my adolescent and adult life. Humans are creatures of habit and only when we introduce change into our life will we ever move outside of the comfort zone.
2) You get to experience more: I have moved to multiple locations around the country and the world AND I will say that the more I move, the more I experience. Even if you move to a location that you end up not enjoying you will have gained something positive; friends, experiences, exploration, restaurants, etc.
3) You get to find out who you really are: Going back to the first point. You learn what you really want and what you are capable of by moving outside of the comfort zone and testing yourself. Start small, but I highly encourage it.
4) Makes you more flexibility and adaptable: Change is difficult and it is scary. By putting yourself through experiences that are “difficulty and scary” you grow your tools (experiences and understanding that you can employ later in life) in your own personal tool box. Just like a real tool box, the more tools you have the more you can accomplish.
5) You have more fun: Pushing yourself outside of your comfort zone is a fly-wheel effect (stealing the idea from ) With each experience you grow in your own personal capability and with increased capability comes increased experiences. You might discover something new that you never knew you liked. Life is all about pushing the boundaries.