You asked for it! You got it! Back by popular demand.... our Farming for Your Family Workshop. .
Book now! Reservation is a must. No walk-ins allowed. Please book through (0977) 813 4659 or shop.holycarabao.com
(1) Where is the venue?
In our awesome farm shed in Sta.Rosa, Laguna. It’s right beside Acacia Waldorf School, near Nuvali, about 45 mins from Makati CBD. Easy to get to! And will send directions once you book.
(2) Is there aircon?
(3) What if it rains?
Most of the workshop is indoors. For the outdoor part, make sure you bring your mud boots, raincoat and a good hat. Let’s have fun and get dirty!
(4) What if I don’t have a green thumb?
So what? You’ll walk home being a greenie! .
(5) Will you teach me how to run a successful farm empire?
Nope. That’s all up to you.
(6) Will you teach me what veggies to grow on my land?
It’s hard for us to tell everyone what will grow best on their land without seeing the land ourselves. We will teach you the basics on composting, growing soil, crop rotation, planting, potting and plant bed making. So you’ll have everything you need to get you started.
(7) Is your food masarap?
Yes! And healthy too! Fresh from the farm to you. With options for veg/vegans!
(8) Can I bring my young child or dog?
Yes, so long as they are cared for, attended to, leashed (for the dogs!) and won’t encumber your participation.
(9) Any student or senior discounts? We are a social enterprise and can use all the donations we can get. Should you need financial assistance, please work with your friends and family to gather more participants, so we can give you a bulk discount. We also have special rates for students in our other workshops like our Earth Warrior class.
10) Who are the speakers?
Melanie Go & Hindy Weber - founders of Holy Carabao Farm. And Rommel Rabina - head farmer. We are the real deal!
11) What should we bring?
We’ll give you all that info once you register.
Register na! #farmingforyourfamily #organic #biodynamic #regenerative #anyonecanfarm #ecotours #farmtours #holycarabaofarmtour #edibleeducation