📄 Chicken Ravioli with Butter-Garlic & Tomato Sauce
My first time making ravioli and I gotta say I was really impressed with myself 😂 Although the covering was a little thick, I gotta say the flavours were there and the butter garlic sauce just took it to a whole new level. The tomato sauce is a nice touch although you don't need any achar to go with this ravioli.
Do try making these & let me know how it tastes!
2 cups of flour
100 grams minced chicken
2 tsp finely chopped cabbages
1 tsp salt
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp rosemary
1tsp garlic powder
1 tsp chilly flakes
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp chopped garlic leaves
1. To prepare the dough, in a bowl take flour and eggs. Knead the dough for about a minute and leave it aside. Now take another bowl, add in minced chicken, salt & all the spices. Mix everything properly.
2. Take two dough balls, roll them out separately into two a very thin elongated sheets. Use flour to not let it stick on the surface. Now align small balls of your filling into a straight line about 3 cm apart on one sheet. Then cover it with another sheet over the top and stick the edges using water. You can use a flower shaped cookie cutter to cut the raviolis.
3. Drop the ravioli into boiling water and let it cook for about 5-6 minutes until the dough is tender.
4. Heat up a pan, add butter and garlic leaves and fry it. Now add your cooked ravioli and fry it for further 2 minutes.
5. Take a plate, add a good spoonful of tomato sauce (cook tomatoes using garam masala, cumin & salt) on the bottom, then ravioli then the remaining butter-garlic sauce.
DM if you have any questions
#nepalfood #food #lifestyle #welovefood #foodfanatic #foodnepal #travel #foodie #wanderlust #nepaltravel #ilovefood #foodoftheday #instagood #hungry #kathmandufood #nepal #foodnetwork #foodgawker #buzzfeast #asia #nepalfoodblogger #foodblogger #foodporn #instafood #foodgoals #foodie #foodiesofinstagram #buzzfeedfood #huffposttaste