Our Revive CBD balm is the ideal topical option for anyone seeking immediate restoration or relief from muscle and joint pain. Packed with a bevy of beneficial botanicals, this powerhouse of a topical is crafted with an organically simple yet immensely effective ingredient deck:
• Cocoa butter - This antioxidant powerhouse is a deep moisturizer, stretch mark / scar reducer and a sensitive skin healer.
• Calendula- Its powerful anti-inflammatory properties make it a potent remedy for all kinds of inflammation, helps prevent and relax muscle spasms and can also ease the painful side effects of menstruation by relaxing muscles and increasing blood flow. Recent animal studies have shown that it not only fights carcinogenic activity within tumors, but it also activates the lymphocytes, which fight against foreign and infectious invaders.
• Comfrey - Being mucilaginous, comfrey is commonly used for healing wounds, preventing scars and treating existing ones, and decreasing dryness and flaking of skin. Widely used in plant medicine as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic. Comfrey contains allantoin, a substance that helps new skin cells generate and promotes overall healthy skin.
• Grapeseed oil - Widely used as a moisturizer and known to improve the tone and texture of the epidermis. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
•Lavender - Commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns and sunburns. Has show promise in treating various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis and other inflammatory conditions. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Organic Whole Flower CBD Extract - What separates Revive from the crowd… our whole flower CBD extract is 100% organically sun-grown and hand harvested from our licensed and permitted CA farms. Topical CBD quickly absorbs through the skin, where it stimulates cannabinoid receptors and provides localized relief for pain, soreness and inflammation - all without any psychoactive side effects. Harvesting whole flower from our own farms allows us to allocate an attention to detail on every step of the agronomic process, from seed to bloom to harvest.
. 📷//: @colinleibold