Fuckschool Photos & Videos on Instagram

Report inappropriate content

yecaklive

Yea hes got abs a car and good credit ,but does he hate himself 70%of the time but loves himself the other 30% ?listen to flatbush way the fuck to loud? How about talk to much about historically dank facts and aliens? What about smokeadaweedwaytomuchitis can you deal with the disabilities im pledged by ???? #bornugly#hair#lame#fuk#shit#burnpeople#fuckschool

0

aalissatran_

4

shxtsgiggles

0

_climactic_

Teacher asks: "How do you pass your tests and maintain a 3.5 GPA or higher?" #school #highschool #gpa #fuckschool

0

lokidarkfires

#fuckschool 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

0

jobsist_shaw

If you said an innovation should be state-owned, the country you’re living in must be resembling the Boxer Uprising, and you’re also sick men of East Asia. #innovation #creativity #fuckschool #fuckchina #fuckmainlandchina #fuckmandarin #worldisunited #worldisavillage #boxeruprising #sickmanofasia #sickmanofeastasia #revolutionary #enhancedsociety #humanity #armoured #changetheworld #thinkbig

0

fandomsloverss

Me parezco traumada con los exámenes, subo todo relacionado con ellos :,v nuevo nombre para la cuenta: examenlovers xdxd - - - #auronplay #auron #memes #edit #youtube #fuckschool

1

fandomsloverss

2

bro.ken_w_

Rape me my friend Rape me again Nirvana-Rape me #sad #blackandwhite #depresión #fuckschool

0

denizgriv

0

glowingnshine

0

exs_perience

1

2nd.rizkibhahari_

0

2nd.rizkibhahari_

0

2nd.rizkibhahari_

0

2nd.rizkibhahari_

0

alondracanspam

Damn what school is this ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ lmfaooooo #worldstar #fight #fuckschool #lmfao #storytime #fight #fights #schoolfights

1

zach4revolution

☭ “The desire to play has returned to destroy the hierarchical society which banished it” ~Raoul Vaneigem ☭ #communism #communist #insurrection #marxist #marxism #socialist #socialism #capitalism #acab #ecology #fuckthepolice #revolution #neverwork #feminism #fuckwork #nihilism #abolishice #makeracistsafraidagain #decolonize #lgbtq #earthfirst #riot #occupy #revolutionary #feminist #queer #fuckschool #noborders #acab #communization Follow My Comrades: @_communized_ @amongst.the.ashes @tx.ancom @invarianza @anarchistcommunism @thankful.amounts.of.bordiga @leftist._vegan_.feminist @ultra_egocom @native.liberation @new_woke_order @that.angry.feminist @communisateur @anticivilization • Always feel free to repost •Check the link in my bio for many research resources •Backup Account: @zach4insurrection

2

2nd.rizkibhahari_

0

2nd.rizkibhahari_

0

2nd.rizkibhahari_

0

2nd.rizkibhahari_

0

barkingbuck

I hope he remembers that one time I went to his house in grade 3 - Doris -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #meme #memes #dank #dankmeme #dankmemes #white #whitekid #weird #class #school #schoolshooter #oc #originalcontent #fuckschool #schoolshootermemes

0

asetheticxgothic

dysfunctional teen . #fuckschool #ugh #bipolar #gothic

0

_dude16_

Hmm yea school is overrated xD🐸@nevermindalien #fuckschool#ihateschool#schoolisboring

2

rizkibhahari_

Untukmu agamamu, untukku agamaku. Punyaku jangan kau ganggu, punyamu terserah sana karena itu bukan punyaku.😂 . . . . #kichik #chikersindonesia #kickchickcatalogue #mytripmyadventure #alamku #lestarialamku #fuckschool #life #canon #blackandwhite #photography #streetstyle #seeikoltd #seeikoltd_catalog #masasma #storysma #seikoltd

0

xx.savage_mothafuker.xx

0

couple_vape_friendship

0

period_stain

0

clout_blyat

3

_f.u.c.k__school__

0

_nvmb_llx

1

cynicaldrawings_420

could say school bores the hell out of me :) #schooldoodles #doodles #drawing #art #fuckschool

0

atsalfakur_

0

bloodroses_at_dusk

Idk what else to post so take this old pic of a sunset 🌅🔥 . Credit// @bloodroses_at_dusk (me), credit me when reposted 🥂) . (Follow me (@bloodroses_at_dusk for more 🎟) . **TAGS** (ignore, or not idc 💣) #aesthetic #roses #blood #gore #bloodroses #bloodrosesatdusk #done #endme #worthless #brokenheart #broken #fucklife #fuckyou #roses #ugly #useless #dark #death #fml #alone #ugly #unwanted #sunset #yellow #blue #red #black #fuckschool

2

yash_bokolia

2

yash_bokolia

3

yash_bokolia

1

yash_bokolia

1

sabrin_kamoun

5

lea_elui_my_best

1

lea_elui_my_best

0

lea_elui_my_best

0

lea_elui_my_best

1

lea_elui_my_best

10

lea_elui_my_best

6

sabrin_kamoun

9

sabrin_kamoun

1

yash_bokolia

0

yash_bokolia

0

yash_bokolia

0

sabrin_kamoun

0

barbara_kotz

Sxoleio kalo futa polla glastres xrwmatistes #school #fuckschool

0

ham_za_bek

6