Waiver Wire Targets:
1. Tyler Boyd (WR)- With stats like 15/249/2 over 3 games, you would not think this is a guy owned in under 24% of leagues. Boyd is solidifying himself as the WR2 in a high scoring offense behind A.J. Green. He has shown that with A.J. being the main focus from defenders he can flourish and take advantage of the space he gets. He should be owned and is worth a FLEX.
2. Calvin Ridley (WR)- After being nonexistent in his opener, Ridley put up 11/210/4. He should be picked up in all leagues, as this offense is beginning to take off. Playing behind Julio helps him out for the same reason Green helps Boyd. Ridley has shown he has the talent and has built trust from Ryan. He’ll look to build on that as the season goes on.
3. Baker Mayfield (QB)- With Jimmy G out for the season, a QB to target is Baker. He is now the starting QB for what has been a solid team so far this year. He looked great and could possibly produce with a solid offensive squad in Landry, Calloway, Njoku, Hyde, and Johnson Jr.
4. Mike Williams (WR)- Williams has looked amazing in a high scoring offense. He has a big frame and a great red zone target. Rivers trusts him and with defenses focusing on Allen and Gordon, Williams and Ekeler have a lot of room to move around and make plays.
5. Javorius Allen (RB)- Allen has 3 rushing TDs in 3 games along with a receiving TD. He is the Goal line back and very TD dependent but he has a lot of upside in PPR leagues. If your dealing with an injury and need a guy in a PPR league, he could be a good fill in.
#sport #sports #active #fun #fit #fitness #instasport #gym #training #workout #excercise #somuchfun #crowd #train #justdoit #health #fitspo #healthy #gameday #win #winner #score #best #loveit #nfl #fantasyfootball #tylerboyd #fun