Pav Bhaji - a great way to get in all those veggies and vitamins with some spice! Six minutes in the , and you're done! .
🌟 Recipe 🌟
1 tspn mustard seeds
1 tspn cumin seeds
1 tspn each chopped garlic, ginger, and chili pepper
1/2 onion, chopped
1 potato, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 zucchini, chopped
1 squash, chopped
1/2 head cauliflower, chopped
3 tspn Pav Bhaji masala
1 tspn each turmeric, coriander-cumin powder, chili powder, garam masala
2 tspn salt
1/4 cup water .
1) heat oil on Saute mode
2) add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds, and once they begin to sputter, add the chopped garlic, ginger, chili pepper. Stir
3) and the chopped onions, and then add the rest of the vegetables
4) add the spices, and stir and mix well
5) add the water
6) close the instant pot, turn the valve to sealed, and pressure cook on high for 6 minutes
7) manually release the pressure and then use a potato Smasher to mash everything up
8) top with some chopped cilantro, onion, and chutneys - enjoy!