🤘🏻Mohawk Bun 🤘🏻
⬇️ Step by step breakdown: * start with naturally curly or curled hair (2nd or 3rd day is fine, as long as there is some texture in there)
1. Section out hair line, this will be used later to cover partlines.
2. Along the center pull hair into small pony tails. One ponytail every 1.5-2 inches.
3. Front section is left out of a ponytail. Overdirect towards front and lightly backcomb (I like to use a bristle brush). Pull back making sure to smooth any visible backcombing and pin with a bobbypin. (I like to pin prongs facing forward)
4. Lightly backcomb (or backbrush) all the hair in the ponytails.
5. Crumple the hair where you want it and pin. Using a hand mirror to check all the angles is extremely helpful. Check your balance and make sure you didn’t leave any hairs out.
6. Grab your side sections. Spray with a medium hold hairspray. Using your hands and comb to help you keep it tight, pin it right up against the bun. You may need to do this in a couple sections if the bun is very long.
7. Spray hair to smooth it down, i like to use the side of the hairspray can to smooth flyaways. ***To do this style on a full head of hair, your side sections can be a bit thicker, and you continue the ponytails all the way down to the nape of the neck.***
@ @ @ @ @ @ylists @