We are very excited to have our new sign! The was started in 1940 by Laughton & Leora Fine. It has been a great gathering place for family & friends for over 75 years. We hope to continue for many years to come as we are now on our fifth generation. We feel very blessed & thankful to share with others the , , & beauty of this special place.
Many thanks to Drew Harwood of Harwood Signs in Granite Quarry!