∵ From improving bone health to promoting beautiful skin, here are only a few of the reasons why you should eat dates regularly:
• Lowers cholesterol: Did you know that dates are free from cholesterol, and contain very little fat?
• Protein rich: Dates are a strong source for proteins that help us in staying fit, and even keep our muscles strong.
• Rich in vitamins: Dates contain vitamins such as B1, B2, B3 and B5, as well as A1 and C.
• Improves bone health: Dates are rich in selenium, manganese, copper, and magnesium, and all of these are required when it comes to keeping our bones healthy, and preventing conditions such as osteoporosis.
• Strengthens the nervous system: Date are loaded with potassium, and yet contain little sodium.
• Rich in iron: Apart from the fluorine that keeps your teeth healthy, dates also contain iron, which is highly recommended for those who suffer from iron deficiency.
• Improves skin: The vitamins C and D works on your skin's elasticity, and also keeps your skin smooth.