I have officially completed the Forever Living C9 cleanse and here are my results!
These results are just figures though, what I have been able to take away from this is much more than that! The C9 has completely made me reevaluate my food choices, my portion sizes, what I actually need vs what I want, how to get creative with foods and cook dishes that are much healthier/cleaner without throwing a load of salt, fat, sugar etc on it to make it taste good! It’s made me realise that I don’t need that glass of wine with dinner, that I don’t need loads of carbs if any to make a meal good and the biggest thing of all it has made me realise not every meal needs to be the best sometimes eating because we NEED to rather than out of enjoyment is ok as long as there is a good balance.
I believe if you live by the 80/20 rule where 80% of the time you are conscious of food choices meaning you are eating healthy and having the right portions sizes and also exercising (this plays a huge part, you can’t maintain a healthy lifestyle without it!) then the other 20% of the time (i.e. the weekends for me!) you can be pretty relaxed about your meals and drinks!
It’s all about balance and everything in moderation!
Thank you @ for introducing me to it, the past 9 days were definitely challenging at times but also so so good! You have been amazing with all your words of wisdom and advice 😘
Now to maintain these fab results with a gym session this evening although I think it will be followed by a few treats to celebrate! .