The weather is changing! Is your hair ready?
Monat has just what you need to adjust to the fall weather. The air is becoming drier, and the chill is setting in, so your hair will likely need a different routine. Here are some tips to keep your hair looking its absolute best during the fall and winter months.
1. Amp up the moisture. I LOVE Rejuvenique oil alone, but the real bonus is that the oil is in almost all of the products as well. If your hair is starting to feel dry, it’s a great idea to do an overnight oil treatment that you’ll wash out in the morning, or even add a couple drops of oil into your conditioner and/or styling products for an added infusion of moisture.
2. Make sure you’re using natural ingredients. Monat's ingredients are all naturally-based, safe, pure, vegan, and sustainable. There is NONE of the harsh chemicals in Monat that are irritating, drying or toxic.
3. Shampoo with Renew for hydration, and Revitalize conditioner for moisture. If Revitalize conditioner isn’t quite enough moisture, the Intense Repair Conditioner will be your next step up with the added benefit of increased growth component, and the next level up would be the Deep Smoothing Conditioner for a super rich conditioner that will leave your hair soft and silky.
4. Style with blow out cream or leave in conditioner. As I mentioned previously, you can add a couple drops of Rejuveniqe oil to either of these for an added moisture and shine boost, as needed.
5. Add a volumizer. When you want added fullness, you can use the Reshape Root Lifter or Thickening Spray for AMAZINGLY full hair, that is still soft and shiny.
If you have any questions, or need advice about a combination of products for your specific hair, feel free to message me for a personalized consultation! 💗