Soya Balls Vegan Curry (4 servings)
Nutrition Content of soya chunks (100g):
Dietary fibre 13g
2 handfuls of dry Nutrela soya chunks, boil in water for 5 minutes @ www.nutrelahealth.com, www.facebook.com/nutrela
1 large zucchini, halved, cut into 8 lengthwise pieces
1 large Italian eggplant, cut into thick rings
1/2 onion, finely chopped
2 cm cube ginger, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 fresh chillies 🌶, seeded, finely chopped
2 Tbsp vegetable curry powder
1 Tbsp turmeric powder
2 Tbsp tomato paste
3 fresh large tomatoes 🍅, chopped & blended
2 fresh large tomatoes 🍅, chopped
2 Tbsp cooking oil
1 Tbsp salt
handful of coriander .
1. Process onion, ginger, garlic & chillies together.
2. Sauté the above processed ingredients in cooking oil, until fragrant.
3. Add curry powder, turmeric, blended tomatoes and salt. Mix well.
4. Add chopped tomatoes, cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add eggplant, zucchini and soya balls. Turn down heat to medium. Simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables softened.
6. Serve with coriander.