What’s a Vitamin C Serum?
Vitamin C is touted as one of the best anti-aging ingredients on the market — and the key to maintaining a smooth, even, and glowy complexion.
Although you’re probably getting vitamin C in your diet, there’s no way to guarantee that it’s going straight to your skin. Using serums and other topical products is the most direct way to reap these benefits.
11 Reasons to Add Vitamin C Serum to Your Routine:
1. It’s safe for most skin types
2. It’s hydrating
3. It’s brightening
4. It helps reduce redness and even out your skin tone
5. It helps fade hyperpigmentation
6. It reduces the appearance of under-eye circles
7. It promotes collagen production
8. It may help prevent skin sagging
9. It protects against sun damage
10. It may help soothe sunburns
11. And it generally helps boost wound healing
Consistency is key for maximum effect, so add it to your routine now! Try @ Facial Box Set. It contains:
🌟 1 Vitamin Serum
🌟 1 Hyaluronic Serum and 🌟 1 Retinol Serum
3 Age-Defying Serums in one affordable price! .
Available on Amazon: 📍 United States 🇺🇸
📍 United Kingdom 🇬🇧
📍 Germany 🇩🇪
📍 France 🇫🇷 📍 Italy 🇮🇹
📍 Spain 🇪🇸 🌟
🛍 Click the link above to get to your marketplace for more information! 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
**NOTE: Although topical Vitamin C is generally well-tolerated, all skin products have the potential to cause side effects. You should always do a patch test to assess your risk for allergic reaction.