The Nordland Line is a 729-kilometer railway line between Trondheim and Bodø, Norway. It is the longest in Norway. The route runs through the counties of Trøndelag, formerly Sør-Trøndelag and Nord-Trøndelag, and Nordland, carrying a combination of commuter, long-haul passenger and freight trains. This railway offers some of the most beautiful sight in Norway.
Reason why traveling by train is the best option:
1. Direct access to city center, train station located in the heart of a city
2. No queue for check-in and luggage claiming
3. Fuss-free, train station is not as big as airport
4. Save time, airport located outside city, while train station inside city
5. More space for you and your luggage
6. Enjoy the scenery!
Better to buy your train ticket in advance! Contact us:
PT Travelgare Indonesia
Jalan Batu Tulis Raya No. 2A
Jakarta Pusat, 10120
021 352 4788 (Phone)
0895 0316 4763 (Mobile)
0877 8058 0005 (Mobile)
#infojkt #infojakarta #infosby #infosurabaya #infobdg # infobandung #infobandungraya #infobali #infopku #inforiau #jepang #infojepang #liburanjepang #wisatajepang #wifijepang #wifieropa #wifiasia