It’s time for the NFC team takeaways. Keep in mind these are biased and I just write the first thing that comes to my mind. Sorry if you don’t like what I wrote about your team. - Cowboys: If y’all didn’t know, the Bengals and Cowboys swapped offensive line coaches this offseason. The Bengals had one of the worst offensive lines while the Cowboys had one of the best. But so far, it looks like the Cowboys offense is struggling while the Bengals offense looks great.
- Giants: They have some giant offensive line problems which means they’ll have a gigantic problem scoring. - Eagles: The defending super bowl champions have already shown signs of struggling. But not many teams win back to back super bowls anyway. 🤷♀️
- Redskins: I’m about to use the words bad and team over and over and over again. They’re a bad team. First, they beat another bad team (the Colts) and then they got blown out (at home) to another bad team. So here’s a math equation to help y’all understand this: 1 win vs a bad team + 1 blowout loss vs a bad team = a bad team.
- Packers: Aaron Rodgers can carry a team and come back from double digits but da Bears game was a win too close to comfort. And they couldn’t beat the Vikings, and a tie isn’t a win either.
- Bears: Two games... two blown leads. One win. One loss. I don’t like the way it’s going for da Bears.
- Lions: Talk about disappointment, the Lions have been nothing but that.
- Vikings: They’re still a good team but after these past two weeks, they arent my super bowl winner anymore.
- Falcons: They have so much potential and so much talent. But they soooooo underperform on game day.
- Panthers: At this point, all I have to say is that they’ll be average. They’ve done nothing impressive or unimpressive. Sorry Panthers fans.
- Saints: Barely beating the Browns (of all teams) at home because of a missed field goal and extra point? Really?
- Buccaneers: They’re the most impressive team in the NFL right now. Who needs Jameis Winston when you’ve got 35 year old backup quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick? Plus two impressive wins over 2017 playoff teams.
The rest will be posted in the comment section ⬇️