Que tal estos Keto Burger Fat Bombs?
• • • • •
🍔 Keto Burger Fat Bombs
Cooking spray, for muffin tin
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp. cold butter, cut into 20 pieces
1/4 oz. (8-oz.) blcok cheddar cheese, cut into 20 pieces
Lettuce leaves, for serving
Thinly sliced tomatoes, for serving
Mustard, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 375° and grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, season beef with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
2. Press about 1 tablespoon of beef into the bottom of each muffin tin cup, completely covering the bottom. Place a piece of butter on top then press about 1 tablespoon of beef over butter to completely cover.
3. Place a piece of cheese on top of meat in each cup then press remaining beef over cheese to completely cover.
4. Bake until meat is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly.
5. Carefully, use a metal offset spatula to release each burger from the tin. Serve with lettuce leaves, tomatoes, and mustard.
Video via delish.com