🥩🥑 Steak & Avocado Cesar Salad! 😋
🥗 Super simple and easy! Enjoy... Make sure to TAG a fellow keto friend 🤩 who would love this recipe. .
1 lb sirloin steak, about ½ inch (1cm) thick
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons oil
2 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
3 hard-boiled egg, diced
2 avocado, diced
2 cups cherry tomato, halved
3 tablespoons caesar dressing
Under 30 min
1. Salt and pepper the steak on both sides, being sure to rub in the seasoning.
2. Heat the oil in a pan over high heat until slightly smoking.
3. Sear the steak for about 2 minutes per side.
4. Rest the steak on a cutting board for 10 minutes.
5. Slice the steak.
6. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, eggs, avocados, cherry tomatoes, steak, and dressing.
7. Toss the salad until evenly coated and serve.
Recipe by: @