I was tagged about a million years ago by @socalketofitmama to share #afewofmyfavoritethings. Well, at long last....
1. My man. It’s been over 13 years and I still find reasons to love him more. I might not be the luckiest girl in many ways, but I definitely hit the jackpot with him.
2. My cat. She’s soft, sweet, and snuggles me when I’m not feeling well… she even knows not to go to battle with the yarn I’m crocheting with. Basically, she’s perfect.
3. Love. I love love. Corny? Absolutely! I love seeing people in love. I love seeing old couples still loving on each other and anyone expressing their love in all the smalls ways.
4. The ocean. I’ve always said that I wasn’t a beach kind of girl, but since moving to Savannah, I find myself being drawn to the ocean at least once a week… especially early morning or right as the sun is setting. It’s all just so relaxing – the sounds, the smells, the motion of the water, and most of all the air. Magical and healing.
5. Pillow and blankets. I think everyone does, but I’m more extreme. I love them piled on… the more the better!
6. Bad puns. The dumber the better.
7. Star Trek. Always have, always will.
8. Learning. I love books, documentaries, and lectures…. I always want to learn more. Perhaps one of the reasons I married a professor (don’t worry, he wasn’t one when I married him).
9. Scents. I have a pretty strong sense of smell, so I love my house (and me!) to smell amazing. I once had a guy say to me “Why do girls wear perfume? Men don’t care for it. It just shows you’re trying to hard.” Oh, sweetie. My perfume was never meant for you, it’s for me.
10. Baking. It’s my superpower. It’s ultra calming and I just sort of go into a zone. Plus, I don’t mind the praise when people enjoy my creations. Funny enough, I don’t really enjoy baked goods.
I've tagged a few others to play along, but as always feel free to join in.... I love getting to know more about our #ketofam