I absolutely love a good weekend cook-up after doing the shopping.
• Chicken, Bacon, Zuch and Spinach Tomato Based Pasta (will cook Spaghetti on the night).
• Chicken Meatballs and Vegetable Rice.
• Rump Steak trimmed and marinated Mexican (will roast Sweet Potatoes and make Guac fresh on the night).
• Mustard and Herb Silverside currently roasting (will eat it tomorrow and tomorrow night, will cook SP mash and veg fresh). The leftovers of this will be sliced and frozen for kids lunches on sandwiches or wraps.
• 2 portions of Vegetable Rice are for my lunches.
• Paprika spiced Chicken (5 lunch size portions for my week ahead).
That is 4 nights of the week where things are a little lighter at my busiest time of day! I love cooking and hate having to rush through it. Between Ballet, Hip Hop, Swimming and AFL...it’s good to get ahead!